Let's liven things back up a bit, from the serious post on Friday. A couple weeks ago I shared my list of fifteen awe inspiring international cities and countries I want to see before I kick the proverbial bucket. So, today, I want to share with you all the places right here in the United States that I want to visit as well.
1. Disney WorldI am almost 30 years old and have never been to Disney World. People are always shocked by this because I'm such a huge fan.
2. Wizarding World of Harry PotterDUH.
3. NashvilleI love country music, much to the disdain of my rock-loving husband. Also, the lovely Emily from Ember Grey. lives there, and I can't pass up an opportunity to hang out with her and Christian.
4. Hershey, PennsylvaniaThis one might be kind of obvious.
5. The Statue of LibertyPatriotic and historical.
6. Las VegasI don't even want to gamble. There are far too many amazing shows to see!
7. San FransiscoTechnology Mecca.
8. The Grand CanyonI know it's just a big hole in the ground, but it would still be pretty cool to see what nature has made for us.
9. Mile High Stadium in DenverThis one is really for Hubs. Go Broncos!
10. ChicagoI have heard some lovely things about Chicago, plus they are rumored to have the best pizza. We all know I can't turn down pizza.
11. HawaiiMy parents have been twice. My brother had been once. Multiple friends have gone. Now it's my turn darn it!
12. San Diego ZooIt's supposed to be the best there is, and I want to find out for myself.
13. BostonI'm a sucker for seeing and learning about the history of a place, and a lot went down in Boston.
14. Yellowstone National ParkThree words (and it's kind of an inside family joke, sorry) Big. Horned. Sheep.
15. Smithsonian Museums in Washington D.C.Again. History and stuff.
Am I missing any places? What's on your travel bucket list?