If you are having trouble viewing the video click here.
So, here's my list of things I'll never say sorry for.
1. Being happy about my successes - Yeah, I got a better grade than you, but I'm not going to feel guilty about it. Yeah, I made the Dean's List and you didn't, I'm not going to feel guilty about it. Yeah, I got the last donut. #SorryNotSorry
2. My car or house is not being spotless 24/7 - Dude. I have a life and sometimes it doesn't leave time to deep clean every single day. Plus, I have three furbabies that like to make messes and shed everywhere. #SorryNotSorry
3. My relationship with my husband is amazing - My relationship has nothing to do with yours. We aren't being happy together just to spite you. #SorryNotSorry
4. We don't really want kids - Nope. We like our lives the way they are now. And the world is becoming entirely too overpopulated as it is. What's awesome, is that our families support this decision and are not pressuring us at all. #SorryNotSorry
5. Eating what I want to eat - Although we do eat a pretty balanced diet and I don't let myself overindulge, I simply cannot deny myself chocolate and cheese. Portion control is key! If that makes me look like a fatty (cause I kids am one) then so be it. #SorryNotSorry
What's on your list #SorryNotSorry list?