1. I can't say it enough, but I am so grateful for my husband. He is my rock. You know that quote about the anchor and the wings? Well that's totally us. He's the anchor and I'm the wings.
2. I am grateful I have a couple weeks break in between sessions at school. I didn't realize how mentally and emotionally draining it can be.
3. Speaking of school, I'm grateful my brain didn't explode before finals. I'm fairly sure I passed both classes with a low A or a high B. I find out later this week, so I'll keep you posted.
4. Another things about school and I'll shut up about it. I am grateful for school because it introduced me to my three new best girlfriends. I've so missed having them and they add so much joy and laughter to my life.
5. Pig tails. Yep, I'm thankful for pig tails. I have really think hair and when it's longer like it is now, it gets heavy and gives me a headache if I wear it up in pony tail or a bun for too long. So plaited pigtails circa Laura Ingalls from Little House and The Prairie have become a go to second and/or third day hair style for me.
What are you grateful for?
Linking up with