|Linking up with Ember Grey for #GratefulHeart Monday|
Since it's Monday and none of us really want to think too hard on a Monday, also because lists are awesome, I'm going to do this post in list form.
Things I'm grateful for:
1. I am pretty sure I have successfully passed both classes I took during the summer session. Definitely an A in Western Civ I and I'm pretty sure I got a high B or a low A in Psychology 101. I haven't gotten my final grades yet, but from the grade I've already received on my assignments and my feelings on my performance on the finals those are my estimated grades.
2. I have three weeks off until the early fall session begins. Hopefully I'll get my new Psychology book soon so I can get a head start on my reading for my next class.
3. My school has a textbook buy back program. They don't give me what I paid for it, but they do give me a portion of it back when I return my books.
4. The county fair is OVER. No more noise. No more traffic. No more lights (the fairgrounds are behind our house and we have an access road on one side of our property).
5. My cousin found out she is having a baby boy!! So I have started making a couple of baby blankets to give to her when we are in Georgia in September.
What are you grateful for?