Then I remembered that Emily over at Ember Grey. has an awesome link-up called Grateful Heart Monday. I love this idea and I really need a pick-me-up right now to focus on the good things going on right now.
Let's do this in list form, because lists are awesome.
1. I am so very grateful for all of the positive feedback surrounding my elopement. Even though our families wished we had included them (to be quite honest, we didn't include or tell anyone until afterwards), they are so happy for us. It has been the best decision we've made.
2. I am grateful for my husband and the Love he shows every day. There is something every day that makes me fall in Love with him again and again. I tweeted proof of this yesterday!
|burned* I wish you could go back and edit tweets...|
3. I am grateful for the opportunity to visit my mom for Mother's Day last weekend. She is what I miss most about Georgia.
4. I am grateful that my cousin has been blessed with a bun in the oven. On their first try!! First baby of our generation in our family.
5. I am grateful for my school advisor. She has helped me so much in getting my crap together for the start of the summer session. Her advice has guided me to a good start on reaching my goals and has given me hope to eventually increase my work load to graduate early.
What are you grateful for?