1. If you do something wrong/bad long enough you will get caught.
2. Never be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
3. It's easier to tell the truth than to keep up with lies.
4. Pets are people too.
5. Never leave the house without your make-up and hair done because you never know who you may run in to.
6. Always answer your children's questions as honestly as you can to help them learn and speak properly.
7. Make household chores fun! See this post!
8. Making hamburger helper twice a week for your children will cause them to hate it when they grow up.
9. Lining your cookie sheets with aluminum foil helps them last longer.
10. Ghost stories are always better when they are true.
11. Wine or a cocktail with dinner is always a good idea.
12. Procrastination never gets you anywhere.
13. Do it right the first time, so you won't have to do it again.
14. Don't waste your talents. Use them to enhance your life and help other's enhance their own.
15. Even though you are fully capable of doing things around the house, let your boyfriend/husband do them for you. Men need to feel needed.
A very big thank you to my mommy and everything she's done for me in my life. What has your mom taught you?