The end of May brings the beginning of summer. UGH. Can we skip the heat and humidity, and go right into the cool crisp days of fall? Anyway, the questions for Guys Behind the Blog this month are right up the summer time alley (I totally made that up... don't laugh). Plus, I can never pass up a good interview with Hubs. His answers are always pretty entertaining, and even though he won't admit it, he likes getting some attention here on the blog.
1. Would you rather have to wear your swimsuit to work OR have to carry around a large beach umbrella open all day at work?
Hubs: Prolly swim trunks. Cause I could get away with that. I don't think I could get an umbrella.
Me: Do what?
Hubs: Although. I could have used that umbrella today as a cane.
Hubs: My ankle hurts.
Me: *typing away*
Hubs: *looks over* oh. I didn't even know we were doing a questionnaire. Is this the Blogger Men Tell All one?
Me: No. This is a different one, but it's similar.
2. Would you rather play on an MLB team OR get to tour with your favorite band all summer?
Hubs: An MLB team.
Hubs: I don't know. I like baseball and you get to hit little white balls. It's exhilarating.
Me: What team would you play for?
Hubs: you aren't going to like the answer, but it would be the New York Yankees. Actually a lot of people won't like that answer. But yeah. Either them or the St. Louis Cardinals.
Me: Booooooooo. (GO BRAVES!)
3. Would you rather go to the beach and forget your towel OR go to the beach and forget your sunscreen?
Hubs: Do you really need me to answer that questions?
Me: No. It's sunscreen. (he always complains when I make him put sunscreen on)
Hubs: That's right. I don't need no sunscreen cause I'm a balla!
Me: *laughing* Just don't complain when you get sunburnt.
4. Would you rather take a week-long vacation to anywhere in the world OR take a month-long vacation but have to stay within 100 miles of home?
Hubs: Probably the week to anywhere.
Hubs: There's not much within a 100 miles from here, and that's depressing.
Me: True. Where would you wanna go?
Hubs: *Strokes his beard* hmmmm... Either Italy or France.
Me: Good choices.
5. Would you rather get to have as much ice cream as you want this summer, but only be able to get vanilla OR only get to have ice cream three times this summer, but you can have whatever flavors you want?
Me: Oh gosh, that's a hard one. I love ice cream, but I don't really like vanilla.
Hubs: Well, with vanilla ice cream you can put toppings on it to make it not so bland. The question didn't have any rules about that!
Me: Oohhh good idea.
Hubs: That's the only kind of ideas I have.
Me: What you're favorite topping then?
Hubs: Crushed butterfingers. Does that count as a topping?
Me: Um, Yes!
After the interview...
Hubs: So is there like a template for these or something?
Me: Sorta. The hosts gives the questions and then we just put in the answers. But I'm one of the only ones who does it conversation style like this.
Hubs: Oh. What do other people do?
Me: Usually one or two line answers from what I've seen.
Hubs: Well that's boring.
Me: It would be boring for you. But I like the conversation style because I can prompt you to say funny things sometimes.
Hubs: Oh, YOU prompt me, huh?
Me: mmm hmmm.
Hubs: I think not. I'm pretty darn funny without prompting. (he really is.)